Research is meaningful and worthy of the efforts, if the outcome is delve to the appropriate users in the form, time, place and by the appropriate media for addressing the challenges that prompted the research. The Institute research materials and outputs will then be made available as deliverables through resource persons, conferences, seminars and regular publications as well as through established platforms and national and international fora. To achieve these deliverables, the Institute will have four (4) sub units.
- RESEARCH PUBLICATION UNIT
The following reports will be published and circulated regularly :
- Weekly reports on investment opportunities, government policies and contemporary business issues.
- Biweekly global economic trends reports.
- quarterly appraisals on key sector performance.
- business and economic outlook annually.
- Working papers and occasional paper.
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION
The Institute through the Unit shall produce and publish such outcomes in the forms of:
- INCDS Nigeria-China Newsletter tagged Nigeria-China Times.
- INCDS dedicated online media.
- Academic Journal.
- Conference, Workshops, Public lecture.
- Policy Review and Special reports.
- Direct communication and visitation to stakeholders.
TRAINING AND CAPACITY BUILDING
The Institute will engage in training, short courses, seminars and workshops and academic (both certificate and degree) programmes and activities for:
- Building capacity of young enterprising leaders to better understand the socioeconomic and political dimensions of Nigeria-China relations.
- Training young academics in new research methodology and analytical techniques.
- Enhancing businessmen and investors negotiation skills and explore global opportunities.
- Developing new areas of specialization for general and advanced studies on international bilateral business relationship.
- Customized consulting on specialized trainings for specific needs.
- Cultivation of Doctor’s and Master’s thesis about China- Africa.
LINKAGE AND PROMOTION
The Institute will collaborate with relevant agencies and Organize Private Sector (OPS) to facilitate:
- Bilateral trade agreement.
- Business and investment collaboration and Joint venture.
- Business and investment advice for Chinese foreign investors.
- Business facilitations, exchanges and promotions.