CONCEPT NOTE ON INCDS – BOOK TO BUSINESS SEMINAR
Date: Tuesday October 29, 2019
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Venue DLI Main Auditorium
The book to business Seminar is to:
- Expose the participants to information about the business that they can do with little or no capital base.
- Give them access to information to make appropriate career decisions in the business world outside seeking paid jobs.
- Empower them to take advantages of several overseas business and educational opportunities that are usually not available on the social media.
- Promote trade, and incubating entrepreneurship skills and ideas among the university students.
- Serve as springboard and a practical step towards improving business penetration and collaborations between Nigerians and Chinese Investment community.
- Increase business participation among Nigerian youths.
- Provide opportunities for Chinese companies to showcase their products and provide avenue for the students to meet prospective Chinese suppliers, dealers, distributors or agents.
- Develop entrepreneurial and business incubation skills of the university students.
- Create awareness to the students about how to do business in China.
- Chinese suppliers, dealers, distributors or agents.
- University Students.
- Unemployed graduate.
- Existing businessmen and women.
- Invite the student association presidents to a meeting to tell them about the program and seek their help in mobilizing students.
- create awareness and sensitization within the student associations to incur mobilization.
- Instructor Led.
- Practical Exercises and Scenarios.
- Product Test.
- Goodie bags with their products for the program.
- Business manual.
- This seminar is designed to expose students on how to do business in china.
- Inculcate the spirit of entrepreneurship among the students.
- Translate knowledge to value.
- Enrich their experience on the job.
- Participant will be given financial assistance to market the Chinese products.
Participants will acquire different practical approaches and methods for making money without having a formal job.
- Date: August 20, 2019
- Client: DLI Main Auditorium
- Category: Events
- Value: Thursday September 25, 2019